Apparel | Promotional | Vehicles
create a strong
OF YOUR COMPANY
Promotion is essential to any industry, whether you are just starting up and eager to generate much needed brand awareness or if you are already well established and need to increase sales.
Like it or not first impressions count. Your company branding, signage and vehicle livery is your signature. It tells your customers and clients what to expect and makes you stand out from your competitors. Whether you are a new business or a long establish one that is looking to re-brand, Get Your Brand On is on hand to help.
Full Service Branding Company
Apparel & Headwear
IN-HOUSE BRANDING SOLUTIONS
Whilst choosing the perfect promotional product for your campaign provides the platform for placing your brand in your customers hands, it’s HOW YOU BRAND that product that makes a lasting impression.
Whether you prefer to keep it traditional with laser engraving or make a splash with a high-impact combination-branding, we employ the latest technology and in-house processes to get the job done!
Make a statement that can’t be ignored with full-colour, digitally branded Belly Bands. A superb way to ensure enhanced visibility for your brand, they are perfect for adding a finishing touch to notebooks.
- An additional platform to communicate your marketing message in a unique and high-impact manner
- Offers prime space for optimising brand information and strengthening your message on notebooks
CO2 LASER ENGRAVING
A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
- Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail.
- Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product.
- Creates a unique 3D look.
- Subtle and classy branding method.
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
DIRECT TO PRODUCT PRINTING
Direct to Product Printing provides for the application of full-colour logos directly onto the product. By using specifically engineered jigs, a specialised digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto flat or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print qual- ity and bold, vivid colours.
- Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour logos
- High impact branding method that creates a lasting impression
- Can be applied on many shapes and sizes
DIGITAL PRINTING ON BAGS
A full-colour digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper. This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays. Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press and the heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
- Perfect for complex logos with multiple colours, shading and gradients, small text and intricate detail as ink is not absorbed by the material, resulting in sharper artwork with excellent clarity
- A high-impact branding method with a bold and vibrant photo-realistic result that brings your brand to life
DIGITAL PRINTING ON NOTEBOOKS
Employing the latest customised UV technology we are able to digitally print full-colour, high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Ideal for intricate logos with multiple colours, shading, gradients and small text
- A high-impact branding method producing excellent clarity and photo-realistic result
DIGITAL PRINTING ON DRINKWARE
This new UV printing process provides for the application of a full-colour digital wrap print directly onto drinkware.
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients
- Ideal for replicating logos with fine detail and small text
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact
Stickers are digitally printed on an adhesive vinyl in full-colour and then automatically cut to the required shape and size. The stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin to give a three-dimensional appearance.
- Ideal for multi-colour logos which are hard to replicate with other print techniques
- Can be applied to smooth and rigid surfaces but works best on products with a purpose-made recessed plaque
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread. Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, embroidery machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
- Classic decoration technique
- Creates a high value look
- Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces
- Allows single and multi-colour branding
- Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colours
FOIL HOT STAMPING
Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
- Foils are available in blue, copper, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow (Pantone matches are not possible)
HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric. Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing.
- Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
- Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be affected
A logo is etched into a metal product with a laser beam, replicating the logo with precise accuracy. The laser “burns” the top layer of the product off and reveals the layer beneath. If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s colour is exposed.
- Creates a subtle, permanent and upmarket impression in tonal shades
- Perfect for awards, BBQ accessories, flasks, keyholders, pens and mugs
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
- Cost-effective solution for larger quantities
- Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
- Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smalleritems like notebooks and folders
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )
Stickers are digitally printed in full-colour on an adhesive vinyl and then automatically cut to almost any shape.
- Cost-effective, low or high-volume, multi-colour branding method
- Strong resistance to fading or damage
- Can only be applied to flat or slightly curved surfaces